http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Challenge Ali 1

Well Here it is, my Song was "oh I do like to be beside the seaside" yes I know its a very old one, but bought back childhood memories of my Grandad singing it in the car as we drove to the coast for our sunday outing.
My embossing is on the sea and sand, fiskars plate, waves, the  elements were  cut with my cricut, inked with distress inks and shells collected from our beach. I´m going to post it off to Joey, our Grandson,  to remind him of his time spent here with us a short time ago.

1 comment:

  1. Jan--squirrels are one of my favorite "critters" and this little guy is just too cute!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete