http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hi Everyone, cant believe another week has gone by, we´ve had a busy week but a kind of wasted week, having to wait in for people coming round to do jobs, then they turn up late, does wind me up,  oh well I have had time to do a couple of challenges so all is not lost, and finally I finished Stephens 40th card, its winging its way across  to him as we speak.
My desk is covered in a challenge that Ali H and myself have concocted!!   not sure where Im going with it yet as the card is smaller than I´m used to working with,
 I also been having fun trying my dies from last week, abandoned the tattered pine cone for the time being, not as easy as it looks,  it kept falling on my pokey tool, far too hot for fiddley things, love the lacy edge dies though but as usual got carried away and cut one that didnt match the card I was making so cut another colour, ended up with far too many laying around my desk, hence the plastic container, its full of things cut out from many projects that didnt work.
Hope you all have a great weekend, see you next week

9 comments:

  1. Have fun with the challenge and a crafty week trace x 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew I found you - not so easy with over 130 entrants in WOYWW and no number! I can see some summer sun on your desk today, a darn sight more than can be said outdoors! BJ #79 in cold wet UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting me jan,you have a busy desk,am wondering what your challenge is,have a super week
    kay #65

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan
    Thanks for stopping by ! Glad the envelope arrived - sorry if the cards are too small ? Hope it won't spoil the challenge for you ? Do you want to change ?
    The flowers were in a pack I bought to do my mother in law's scrapbook & I'll never use them all ! Seemed sad just to send some blank cards & the flowers cheered the little parcel up !
    Take care Ali #53

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see another desk with a box full of bits that didn't match!!! It took me a loooooong time to manage the tattered pine cone - so fiddly!
    Happy WOYWW
    Caz
    #148

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do find that my extra bits and bobs do come in handy at some point! You wouldn't believe all the tiny, tiny little scraps of paper I have squirreled away in clear envelopes! Happy WOYWW #125 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate waiting for service people to show up too, and they finally seem to show up when I'm actually doing something! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina as #50

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love looking at everyone's space!
    My plan is to try to visit the people that end in the same number as me


    Thanks for the peek!
    Kemma
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com
    #161 on this week's WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your challenge!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    ReplyDelete