http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WOYWW 163

Hi there, I´m a bit late today, our good friend came round to fix a leak in the pump box, fitted a new seal, and would you believe the housing had cracked, oh well it is 9 years old so... a little man will be around shortly,  Anyway my workdesk is bare of projects today,  the two cards I finished yesterday , one a card for a friend from football, he is 47 on friday, he never stops telling everyone how he is the youngest among us, we just love him keep reminding us,  every single week, and the other is for a colour challenge on Splitcoast stampers.

 Couldnt wait to get home yesterday as my package from Cuddly Buddly arrived,   Steve still  cant believe that you can spend so much and it arrives in a jiffy bag,  he still expects me to come staggering out of the post office with a giant box every time, cant believe I didnt even have time to open everything although I did try the lace dies, I´m slightly obsessed with Dies at the moment, and distress inks, so my wish list keeps growing, daily.
 The photo below is the book card I made for a friend, I made it and cut it all on my cricut and then used glossy accents, crackle paint, bling, glitter, ribbon, well everything really to embellish it, anyway she was over the moon when she saw it so it was worth all the work. There´s not room here to show all the pages .

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I like your card. That would make a great mini book too! thanks for sharing. jenx 135

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is lovely no wonder she was thrilled with it ! I can really imagine your desk having seen it last week !! take care Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Me again - have you checked out WOYWWer number 137 ? Made me laugh out loud !! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised she loved it - it looks fab!
    Your new goodies look very exciting!
    Happy WOYWW! Victoria #92

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book for your friend is beautiful. Thanks for a peep at your workspace. Hope you have a good week - Hazel, WOYWW #124 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous book! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has these random 'obssessions' lol. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz 133 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book is fabulous. And I think that Distress Ink and dies is a perfect combination.

    Happy belated WOYWW.
    cheers, rachel #11

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the book for Lynn, it looks fabulous.
    Lovely dies on your desk - hope you have man hours of enjoyment with them.
    Sorry I am late this week and thanks for the good wishes. Hope hubby is going from strength to strength - he is much braver than I am. Hugs, Neet #47 xx

    ReplyDelete