http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Monday, July 23, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends 117

Hi everyone, This is my Christmas in July for this challenge. For the background I embossed with the Sizzix Hollies Texture plate and distressed the raised pattern with Tea Dye. The brown square I cut with the spellbinders Fleur de Lis, the squirrel is a marriane stamp that I paiunted with distress inks and covered with glossy accents, finished with a star button threaded with raffia and a tag.. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Jan--squirrels are one of my favorite "critters"!! Lovin' this cute Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete