http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WOYW 164

Hi Everyone, well not much exciting happening here, I was at a loose end yesterday and well in front with my card making so  decided to make a start on a card for our Grandson who is due early November, yes I know you´re probably all thinking its only July!!!  but I do like to have a play around with papers and bits before making up my mind to take the plunge and glue everything together, hence all the assorted papers and card hanging around.
I´m making a Name card as I did for Lynn´s card, might be quite a long one as he is to be called Charlie, good job they have a big fireplace for the card to sit on!!
Still hot here, cant see the beach for umbrellas, seems half of Madrid have arrived for their holidays.
May not be around next week as Birthday boy is over for ten days, this time next week I will rushing around cleaning ready for their arrival, cant wait.
Hope you are all seeing some sun over there in the UK, have a good week.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being prepared! Enjoy your visit with the Birthday boy! Happy WOYWW - Tammy #90

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping in from woyww. Cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! My first WOYWW today, and since I'm in at 128 (bit late, I know), I thought I'd visit all the 8s first of all and then see how much further I get! I've made it through the ones ending in 8, so now it's all the 80s! Hope the cards go well...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope...no sun...well not in Blackpool anyway! Have a great woyww! Trish #55

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan Looks like you've been busy ! Just got in from the last scrapclub for this summer - will miss seeing all the girls ! Was at the Doc's today with a huge blistered welt on my arm - SO painful & no idea what caused it ! Catch up soon Ali x #97

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sun here, just sticky heat.
    My desk will never be as tidy as yours

    Janet (2pDesigns #139)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got back from a stay near Torrevieja...cant remember the last time the beaches were so busy! You are a bit previous with the Gs card, but I have to say, at least its not a christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete