http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WOYWW 161

Hi again, cant believe its Wednesday already, time flies when you are having fun!!
 Thanks for all your comments, must admit to having a few titters on all the comments on my tidy workspace, my secret i that I actually have three work areas, one with my bigshot on where all my die cutting and embossing goes on, a desk where I stamp and get messy with inks, glitter and glues and the one below where I assemble my cards, its at the back of the room away from the door and window as it gets pretty breezy up here as my little room is all alone on the roof of our villa.

Bit messy this morning as Ive been copying some papers for a challenge to make a card with a circus theme, Im in the middle of making a sixtieth card and anniversary card and the other crafty items are Wellington Bear papers and decoupage pack, a lovely stamp of a lighthouse from Michael Powell and some gorgeous papermania Beautiful papers and tags, they were a surprise gift from Ali H, thank you so much Ali if you are around this morning. Oh and Im still working on my sons 40th card and the wedding card from last week?
Thank you for stopping by, must dash and finish the 60th birthday card and anniversary card as I need to give it to our friend tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there. Nice to pop in and see your creative world this week. I won't stay long; don't want to give you my cold! Hope you have a good creative week though.
    Neil # 33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have quite the system in your space! Good luck with all of your cards! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #106

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, even after your explanation, your desk still looks tidy ;) I've seen a couple of cards made using that Michael Powell stamp recently and it is fab. I see yours is a very new blog ... do you have plans to give your readers the facility to follow you? It's easy to add and you might be surprised at how many people will become followers, or enablers as Shaz of Oz calls us :) Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #85

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, those are some lovely papers. The roof of a villa sounds oh so posh!
    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those Michael Powell images, think I have four of the stamps now. Going away (in the rain) for three days so might just stamp some images to colour in when I am sitting in at the hotel. How lucky you are to be crafting ON THE ROOFTOP OF YOUR VILLA - sounds idyllic.
    Lovely to see your desk and now off to look below this posting to see the others.
    Thanks for sharing - Hugs, neet #3 xx

    ReplyDelete