http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WOYWW 170

 
Hi everyone,, Happy WOYWW, Wednesday again already, I´ve had one of those weeks when I´ve started too  many things and not really finished anything, you know how you have an idea, get everything out, nothing looks how you want it to so you get even more papers out to try, then emboss with different folders, still not happy, then decide to leave it and come back to it, well thats been my week so far, at least I managed to finished my challenge with Ali H as you can see but as for the rest,, saved with all the other bits Ive started of course.

The weather is much cooler here now, thank goodness, I hope all of you in the UK have a sunnier September, although looking at the photos our son sent last weekend it didn´t look like the month started off much better.
Not much else happening here to share with you so I´ll say bye for now so I can nip over and have a look at what everyone else is up to this week. Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    What a a great recipe card! I'm sorry your Idea Wagon went rolling out of sight; it will come back! Thanks for coming by my place earlier! Have a great week! Darnell #93

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    Thanks for coming by earlier! Great to see your challenge - we'll be over for a slice of cake at the end of the month ! Love the inked edges ! Mary emailed today - looking forward to seeing you all soon ! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS 2nd Fed ex box still in their Exeter depot - can you believe it !
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing exactly the same thing for the past week...starting something, not liking it, letting it sit, and then coming back and starting it again. I have gotten NOTHING accomplished! Maybe it's just that time of the year?

    Amy E. #36
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk still looks a lot tidier than mine.
    happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #70

    ReplyDelete