http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WOYWW 179

 Happy Wednesday to you all, Ive finally made it, cant remember the last time I posted to be honest,  the past few weeks have been quite hectic. Stephen and Magdalena came over for five days, then I only had one day to pack as I was whisked away for a surprise trip for three days by my lovely husband, a birthday trip,  it was a big one so the less said about that the better.
Last Friday our second Grandson Charlie arrived at last, thank goodness for face time!  we are getting VERY excited about our trip to see them,  of course Joey is a very proud big brother and even has a tee shirt to prove it.
 
 
My work desk this week isn't too interesting but it shows a pile of printed Christmas boxes ready to be cut,  a card started  ages ago, I  thought of a brilliant idea but it didn't quite work as I thought it would, another card to go in THE box, the one that holds all discarded bits that I always think I will make use of at a later date! Funny how many I have like that. oh and the Santa keys are still there, Ive lost my SVG file for them so cant cut the cardboard ones to glue in the middle, plan B is to try to find a couple real keys instead.
 At least you can´t see the rest of the room, its a complete disaster zone, I´m in the middle of printing inserts for my Christmas cards, yes, they are nearly all finished, surprising how motivated I can be when I need to be, with our trip pending I need to have everything finished by the beginning of December so Ive had a big splurge this week, it has helped that yesterday and today has been rainy and cold, so no walks along the paseo to distract me.
Hope you all have a happy Wednesday and  thanks for popping over.

7 comments:

  1. Good idea get ahead with Christmas packaging! I should do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea to get on with the Xmas packaging. I have been staring at a golf ball box tha DH carefully saved and brought down to my room. i was going to just use it and then wrap the gift...but it has been called out to me that perhaps it would look good with decoupaged Xmas wrap scraps and then it could be reused over the years.My youngest daughter works for the huge regional district and worked in the rycycle/waste treatment area when she first started. Both daughters were into recycling all their lives and she, even more so now...She would like me to sew gift bags to reuse...
    teehee I gave her a sewing machine as a gift instead!!!!! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan
    So great to see you back with us blogging !
    Hope you had a great birthday ?
    Do tell me all about it ?
    So exciting about little Charlie - sure you can't wait to get out there ! At least the rain let you get on with some crafting !!
    Take care Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! What a fantastic DH you have, Jan, to whisk you away. AND a brand new grandson?! Me, jealous. Thank you for hopping by to see me and leaving some love with everything else you have on your plate! I appreciate it. Have a wonderful productive week as you keep getting ready for your trip! Darnell #42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mention 'disaster zones' my room is one permanently! Congrats on the new grandee - isn't Facetime wonderful!
    Thanks for visiting me - have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Neet x 43

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa visited you early.....Brand new Grandson...whooohooo. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there and congratulations on a brand new grandson - how exciting. I am in a bit of a muddle still after moving my craft stuff downstairs and reorganising the bedroom. Sorry I'm late visiting. Anne x #91

    ReplyDelete