http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WOYWW 218

I cant believe how long ago I last posted, just before our Christmas trip to meet our new Grandson, since then we had their visit over here, Charlie´s Christening in a very sunny Wales!!, our son of 41 got engaged in April, all romantic in Paris and we had a lovely trip to Poland to meet our future DIL´s  family.

So on my work desk I have a mini album, I´m making it for Charlie´s first birthday,  I can hear you all crying, what already, I know I´m getting in front of myself  as its not until November but I have had so many special birthdays this year and still a few to make so I thought I would cut it out and make a start. Its multi folding album with loads of pages that fold out.


I´m not doing the months in order so this is May when they came over for a visit, I have just put bits out to see how it looks at the moment, its hard to pick the photos as I have folders full so I´m probably in danger of doing too many and too small so that may change, .I´m  also trying to use some of the vast amounts of card in my blue drawer, its on my table but that's as far as I´ve got!




Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all next week, looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to this week.





6 comments:

  1. I wish I could get ahead of my projects. Happy crafting #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking great - fun just auditioning photos etc !! Hope I get to see it when I am over ! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Im Roberta 110, Im on my 2nd week of this and looking at every ones goodies has really got me doing things..now I cant wait till mine looks nice and tidy. Thanks for letting me peek around. Bright Blessing to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW Jan, limping round as I had internet problems earlier.

    I think you are wise to get ahead, well done, it looks very pretty.

    You are a jet setter too!

    Cazzy x #100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW from a recent newbie to all this. Loving the sneak peek at your workspace today and I look forward to seeing your little album come together for your Grandson. Danie #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated WOYWW. You have certainly enjoyed lots of travel - glad you had sunshine in Wales (we have lots again today). Really sweet album. Don't blame you getting ahead of yourself. I am making a big effort to get on and actually make some cards, rather than just spend hours on Facebook! Ali x #60

    ReplyDelete