http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WOYWW 234

Well, at least I´ve remembered its Wednesday this week!!
 I have been busy in and out of my craft room recently, its had a revamp and I must admit that I am pretty pleased with it now its finished. After many trips to Ikea, well three but it felt like more, many struggles to get the parts up to the solarium where my room is, we even had to unload the boxes in the back of the car as they were far too heavy to manage. We had great fun putting the parts together!! I get into trouble for rushing ahead without reading the instructions from cover to cover, Steve on the other hand has to have every screw lined up and counted, we had such fun!

 
This is showing the bottom back corner, down the right I have three chests, the wardrobe and then on the back wall a chest and two bookcases, loads of storage so now no excuse for a mess, and at the moment I am keeping in tidy, I´m sure it wont last once the novelty wears off. 
 
 
 
This is what´s on my desk this Wednesday, I am calling this my stamping area although technically speaking I´m not a stamper as you can see by the inks on the shelf, I don't have too many, yet! 
The red box contains some of my Christmas cards that are not only finished but ready to post, all thanks to Splitcoast Stampers Christmas Card Challenge. The blue card is a pop up card and at the back I have the latest book for Joey and Charlie, this time they are helping Santa. The pages are all laminated ready and waiting,  I am just working on the front cover. The Birthday book was a huge success and thank goodness we laminated the pages as Charlie is also very taken with it apparently.
 
I guess that's all for now. Thanks for popping over for a visit, have a great week.   Jan
 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the organizing! Ikea is great, love that place. :-)

    Happy Woyww and Happy Thanksgiving,

    Sandy #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space is wonderful! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your nicely redone space! The new storage looks lovely! Happy WOYWW from Laura #77

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW. I so miss IKea. Used to live a few miles from one, but now we are 3 hours away. Ali x. #49

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, i envy your work area :)... happy creating! melinda alpha trinidad 90

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful craft area! So nice and neat! :) I guess we have probably met in the SCS Christmas Challenge! I have my cards done too, but not addressed. Thanks for stopping by my area earlier. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful craft room, it's sereneness is soooo inviting!! Make me want to paint!!!! Thank you for Sharing and have a wonderful week!! Ginny #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely room, lucky you.
    Karen #59

    ReplyDelete
  9. great space you will be shocked at how quickly you fill it up ive pics from my room when i got it less than 2 years ago and you would think it was the same room love all the workspace you have hope you have great time using it one now isn't Ikea great for craft rooms .. thanks for visiting and your kind comment photos will follow soon Andrea#29

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am so late returning your visit, Jan; Thanksgiving got in the way. I LOVE your new craft area! My goodness, everything is so new and neat and white that I'm positively salivating coz I do love all things neat and clean and organized! Enjoy it with all your heart. I think you are going to find it's easy to keep it looking that beautiful - in between creations, of course! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete