http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WOYWW 261

Happy Wednesday I´m so pleased to finally get the chance to join in the fun, after a three week trip to the UK I was all ready to join in the Birthday celebrations, I spent two hours trying to upload my photo, so annoying as for once I had it all ready on Tuesday night, all sorted now apparently when we decided to stop using Google Chrome it stopped me uploading.

Yippee its worked!, back on chrome,  this week I`ve been trying to complete a few challenges across on SCS, never one to do one project at a time you can see four pieces, the Pop up box card is to use stash, cupcakes in my case,
My DIL bought them for me a few years ago and I never found a use for them until now, the card is for our Grandsons friend who will be four next month.



The blue pieces in the background on my desk are the first two attempts to use glue on a card, I saw a beautiful card in my craft Mag and thought, I could do that! but sadly I couldn`t although the pieces may be used for the cover in the next episode of Joey and Charlie´s adventures, Grandad is still writing short stories for them both, the next one apparently has to feature a Dragon!
I finally finished the card although I see I completely cut off the glue bit in the picture so I will post it below.
 I used my glue gun, for only the second time since I so desperately thought I needed one, the stems on the flowers are glue and a few buds!! The background is my mixed media attempt as I`m quite hooked at the moment with Gesso, stencils and embossing paste.


I`ll be off now to Julia`s Stamping Ground take a look at a few desks, , thanks so much for stopping by, have a great week everyone.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment