http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WOYWW277

Hello Desk hoppers, I've finally managed to find my way back again this week, we've had a busy few weeks but here is my desk this morning.


I must admit I'm really not back into a crafting mood yet, you know how it sometimes is when you have had a few weeks away from it, takes a while to get going again, then you get an idea, rummage through the drawers for interesting bits and then the spark of inspiration just fizzles out, well that's been me this week, this is the third Christmas card I've started for our Grandsons.
You will notice the plastic containers, I do find it hard to throw any away as you just never know when you will need one, especially for all those unused die cuts!!
The box in the background is an old perfume box, oh yes something else I never throw away, anyway this one is being used to keep all my cards safe, hopefully they will survive the journey in my suitcase.

I am quite pleased with this baby card, I had already made one a few weeks ago when I spotted a free SVG on the Whimseydoodles blog, it looked so cute I just couldn't resist making one.

That's all I have going on over here, the weather is cooling nicely though, down to 23c at 9am. Just off to catch up with what you are all up to, thanks so much for your visit and comments.

Jan x

14 comments:

  1. Love the baby card!!! Hope you get back into the swing of crafty things soon! Thanks for visiting! Chris 45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great desk shot, and a lovely baby card too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #25 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk. Cute baby card and yes I often slip from one project to another hence piles on my desk. Cheer and enjoy your week RobynO#29

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great baby card and one you don't need lots of images for. You could even just put a letter on the pocket.
    Hugs, Neet
    ps I don't/sorry didn't do Halloween either but just lately I have got into it and am building one or two decorations up now - and enjoying making them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute baby card there. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect baby card. I know what you mean about not throwing things away because you might need them. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my desk. Didn't realise you are in Murcia. We're between Baza and Guadix. So it gets cold here in winter because of the altitude. (Well they have ski pistes in Granada....)
    Lovely baby card. I assume you have a supadupa cutting machine. I have told myself that when all this building work is finished I should get my craft robo out and see if I can get it to cut something! I've had it for years and I don't use it. (Don't know how. The instructions are pants).
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan so lovely to hear from you & see what you have been up to ! The baby card is SO cute ! Did you have a good time when your son came over ? Can't be too long before you head out to San Fran - keep in touch ! Summer over here too - lashed down last night, the trees are turning rapidly red & brown and the mornings barely scraping 6oC - even had to turn the heating on last night ! Hugs Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. A crafter after my own heart, Jan - who can't throw anything away! I reckon your mojo's not too bad, if that baby card's anything to go by - it's lovely. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous baby card, Love it.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, it's so cute. I have the same problem with throwing useful things away, you may have noticed my slightly untidy room :) Hope you get into the crafting mood the more you play. Have a great week,
    Von #23

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful baby card, it's so sweet! Doesn't look like you have no mojo to me! I get a lot of very nice decorative boxes from work to store my stash in.

    Hugs
    Brenda 54

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! I agree with you about saving containers : D #6

    ReplyDelete