http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WOYWW 304

I'm a little late joining today, I was engrossed with other things and just remember that it's Wednesday, doesn't take much to make me get sidetracked, then of course the internet went down, anyway I finally made it.
 Firstly thanks for all your comments last week, cheered me up no end to hear that I'm not the only one that doesn't get any sympathy from the males of the family, I'm pleased to report that my eye is healing nicely, its still bloodshot but at least I can go out without frightening everyone, it was quite embarrassing wearing sunglasses in the rain and supermarket!


My desk this morning, well my heat gun is still left out from yesterday, I kept putting it away, I did honestly! but every time I put it away I needed it again, in fact you can still see the embossing crystals on the mat, for some reason it blew off as I was using the heat gun, I think the stamped image had very fine lines so not much ink to cling to.
The plastic box, carried all the way from San Francisco would you believe, I thought it would be useful one day, I'm filling it with die cuts to use up the mountains of tiny offcuts that have filled a whole drawer, I know I should really throw some away but I thought I could use them by cutting dies and save them for a friend  when she comes over on holiday. 

I did have a little tidy up over the weekend, on the shelf I've put a brown tray, from a package of strange Spanish biscuits we won in a raffle, I decided it would keep my glitters from rolling around the draw, I was quite shocked at how many I had when I found them all. 
In the Mag there's a lovely card I've decided to try for son and DIL's anniversary, I did start a card that's still on my other desk, I think you may have seen it last week, lost the thread of the idea so I thought I would just give up on it and revisit it later, something might just give me an idea how to finish it.
Anyway I've been cutting the card base out, several times as yet again I jumped in without reading the instructions, finally did it and I'm just trying to find some papers to cover the pieces with.

Finally a sunny photo, our seafront at 10am this morning, a bit breezy but warm enough for just a teeshirt. With that Happy note I'll say bye for now and wish you all a Happy Easter

Jan x

7 comments:

  1. Jan, I made it to WOYWW! :) Love your photo of the seafront! Ok, I just want to tell you I don't throw anything away, as far as extra die cuts. IGood idea for the use of the tin for your glitters. I will have to look around and see what I have like that. Happy Easter to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same with instructions, I rush and try something and only read the instructions when it doesn't work (he he). Hope you've got it right and finished now. Your seafront looks beautiful, we've had rain for two days but the sun is out now, thank goodness. Have a great Easter.
    Von #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have a shock occasionally when we realise how much we have of something, be it glitter or fabric...cough! ;-)
    Love the sunny pic of the seafront, how gorgeous!
    Hugs, LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your 10am view! Right now my view is snow and rain. :-( no seaside. . .Your desk looks nice and busy! I keep my heat gun in a little "hoslter" right beside me, so I never have to put it away - it's always right there when I need it! Thanks for visiting! Lindart #51

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep all my die cuts and like you need to use them, but having a friend come and help you use them up sounds like a wonderful idea. Love the view you have, oh how nice it would be to look out onto that everyday. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 41
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photo of the seafront! Lovely place! Your desk looks quite tidy, unlike mine, LOL! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your earlier visit!
    Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Gabriele 19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh to be in t-shirt weather here in the north of England. Cannot wait to go to the ocean as I love walking along and breathing the clean air in.
    Busy desk, great idea with the die cuts.
    Hugs and thanks for visiting me earlier, Neet xx 11

    ReplyDelete