http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WOYWW 310

Hi fellow Deskers, a lovely morning here in sunny Spain, we've had our morning constitutional, breakfast at the Marina, shopped and tried unsuccessfully to take Steve's suit to the dry cleaners, apparently they don't do clothes!!! Well that's a first, I wonder what they actually dry clean, anyway here's my desk for what it's worth.



It's not very exciting or colourful I'm afraid, I had a tidy up to make myself a space to make the box for the wedding card, you can see one lid with flowers and bits in it, that was my first attempt which was too big, I did say it usually takes me a few goes, anyway I managed to make one in the end and have attached silver ribbon around the edge and now I'm playing around with flowers etc trying to work out how to decorate it.
I haven't really worked on much else apart from card inners, I have three in the next couple of weeks so I have them all ready to post when we get home from the wedding, how organised it that!!


The other side of the room, I'm making another start on the scrap book I bought when Joey was born, he's seven this year, I had the idea to use it for birthdays but after doing two pages I lost enthusiasm for it, I've now joined the scrap challenge over on SCS and with encouragement from Sharon, Foxy Stamping so I've started another page, Joey's sixth birthday from last year, I will just have to work backwards and of course now there's Charlie too, he's three this year so I've a few to catch up on!! I'm hoping to do as much as possible so I can show them when they come over in July.

I have been working on my ATC but that's hidden under the blue card, I just have to make the back now and I think I'm done.

Thanks once again for all your comments last week, just off to see what everyone else has been up to. Take Care
Jan x





13 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, happy WOYWW, tidy work space have a great week Cheers RobynO#15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WOYWW thanks for sharing xx Jan (54)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk is looking SO neat and tidy... Guess thats the way to keep your projects clean too, I just messed the back of an envelope because it was lying around... a good reason to do mail art, but a bother anyway! Happy woyww :)
    Kristiina #6
    Ps you aren't number 45, but I found you anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good thing with making several attempts with box sizes is you may have a spare one to fit another project.
    I'm useless with box sizes so hubby bought me the Crafters Companion ultimate board. Only used it once so far but i'm sure it'll come in handy LOL :) #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea to make a pretty matching box for a wedding card. Makes it seem much more grand a gift..and less likely to get lost in a pile. Thanks for sharing :) Shel @ PaperOcotilloStudio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that made me laugh! What on earth DO they dry clean then, if they don't do clothes?? The mind boggles....... Well done on completing the wedding card box, that's another task to tick off the list. Getting excited now, I bet :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 18 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk is so neat, I think it needs a messing up!

    That's really odd about the dry cleaners, maybe they only do home dec, like curtains? Huh.

    Happy creating and happy woyww,

    Sandy #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, Your number has changed to 50:)

    Looks like you are busy with your projects.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #41

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep at the scrapbooking. A girl after my own heart!
    I often find making boxes a pain, but they are worth the effort!
    Thanks for visiting.
    Hettie 27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I am so glad I encouraged you! :) So glad you are scrapping! I enjoy it so much. If you find out what they dry clean, tell us! LOL Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your desk does seem rather tidy. I could mess it up in seconds if you like! Have a good woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not like the dry cleaners here - maybe it is a cultural thing.
    Your desk is nice and tidy looking. I could soon mess it up for you.
    Hugs, Neet 19 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well that is interesting a dry cleaners that don't do suits, makes the mind ponder. Your desk is looking tidy considering you have so much going on. I hope you have a wonderful time at the marina a place I would love to be ATM instead of sneaking in visits to desks from work.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 67

    ReplyDelete