http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WOYWW 309

Well here we are again, how fast the weeks fly especially now we are on countdown to our sons wedding, poor things have been having building work done as well, which didn't go to plan, major stress all round but thankfully it is nearly sorted now.


My desk this week hasn't changed much from last week apart from it's a bit tidier and the wedding card is nearly finished, I just have the sentiment and finishing touches to do, oh and a box to put it in, oh joy, not my favourite things to make, usually takes me a few attempts before the card actually fits in the box!
I made quite a few flowers from different card, handmade paper etc and used the best of the bunch, added a pearl in the middle, cut silver leaves out and decided to go for it and glue it all together, always scary when you've spent weeks on it, just in case it gets spoiled at the last part, been there done that, LOL


Not sure why this photo is side ways on, I don't have a clue how to turn it on here, in my photo album it's the right way up. Last week I explained that a gift for a 44th Anniversary is groceries and my dearest husband said I could have the grocery cheque, well it arrived all 2.48 Euros of it, I've already spent it, on liquorice, how romantic is that!!

You'll be pleased to hear that our Anniversary is actually on the day of the wedding so it will be a big celebration especially as the wedding is in Poland so we will be having a mini holiday as well, we are all meeting up at a hotel in Stansted of all places!
 We fly in from Spain, eldest Son lives in London, he's collecting youngest Son from Heathrow who is flying in from San Francisco, as you can see nothing's simple in our family!

That's me for this week, have a great weekend.

Jan x


13 comments:

  1. That card looks amazing - Happy WOYWW - BJ#35

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a picture of the card when it's finished, looks gorgeous, so much work has gone into it, they'll love it. When I've had photos stubbornly refusing to stay the right way, I have cropped it a little, re-saved and that little bit of attention seems to make it stay the right way round?! Good luck with the wedding and Happy Anniversary. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog :)

    Angela x
    Angel Greetings #24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I'm sure the celebrations will be memorable, thanks for visiting me already. Take care Zo xx 53

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..that will be a celebration!! Enjoy! Oh, and your card is beautiful...I know that feeling impending doom on those last steps too...
    And licorice..not lobster...so sorry....
    -K #53 (thanks for stopping by!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, the flight plans sound interesting hope it all goes to plan. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really are an international family!! I bet the wedding in Poland will be amazing. Hope you've got your hat ready....we need pics :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I zoomed in to take a look at your card and it looks lovely. Hope you enjoy celebrating. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a jet setting family,
    I think everyone coming from different destinations make it all so much more special. The card looks great.
    Enjoy the celebrations and get-together.
    Happy WOYWW to you
    Neesie #46

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool that your children can be there to celebrate with you. the folds on that card looks amazing too! thanks for the earlier visit :) ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card on your desk looks to be beautiful! Would love to see it face on! Lea number 43

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2.48!! Ah well, it will be more than made up for in Poland, huH! Am excited for you, what a grand reunion it will be and such a fab reason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful it will be for you all to meet up like that - and to be on your way to celebrate a wedding! Enjoy! Congrats on the anniversary too and I look forward to seeing the card.
    Hugs, & Thanks for your visit - Neet 22 xx (in rain and cold)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful that you can all get together even though you live in different countries. Poland, thats interesting... I've never been to Poland. Hope you have a great time. Do take lots of photos. I want to see happy couple as well as sights from Poland.
    We've been on the road for 2 weeks now and have had nothing but rain!. We are now in Windsor and its the first dry day since we left home!
    Have a great week. Thanks for visiti g,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete