http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WOYWW314

Wednesday again, already, can't believe another week has gone by but then don't we say that every week? 
Anyway Happy WOYWW from a baking hot Spain, too hot to do anything really although we have been for our morning walk along the paseo and had our breakfast on the Marina, I know we've become creatures of habit but it makes a lovely start to the day before too many people are around.


My craft order was waiting for me when we arrived home from Poland, two new PapersArtsy stamp sets, a few more paints and two stencils. my next order is already on its way, I noticed that a few things on my (extensive) wish list had come back into stock, I've also ordered a starter set of Brushos too, I keep seeing them mentioned so I thought why not!! I really shouldn't do that when I already have a bunch of new stuff to try, I did see that the new Stamper Mag has an article on using them so I'm going to download it, it just might give me some ideas.


So my desk, nothing much going on, we've been feeling quite tired since our trip, a combination of travelling and coming home to the heat I think, So the birthday card is still sitting there waiting for some inspiration, in the BG you can see my mixed media journal, I did have a little play on Monday with my new stamps and paints on the left hand page, nothing exciting there worth a close-up though I'm afraid.

 The two plastic boxes both have christmassy bits in them, sorry I know it's a bit early in the year for some of you but I had a sort out of my Christmas drawer and decided to collect the die cuts and card pieces and put them together in the hope that this year I will find a use for them!! If not they will have to go as I'm running out of drawer space.


Just a quick last photo, this is me and my boys, the bridegroom on my right, doesn't he look a happy boy, he was so relieved that their solo dance had gone so well, for someone who is a heavy metal fan dancing to "Come away with me" it was quite amazing to watch.
Youngest was still recovering from Jet lag and as you can see he hates having his photo taken!

So off to have a hop around the world of desks, hope you've all been more productive than I have this week, have a great weekend.
Jan x














7 comments:

  1. You've got some fab new goodies to play with and more on the way-exciting! That's a great photo of you and your boys :)
    Wishing you a good week and cooler too

    Angela x
    Angel Greetings #46

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun goodies you have. And I love the photo! Such memories! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #51

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, that's such a lovely photo of you and your sons....my two tower over me as well, lol! So glad everything went well with all the arrangements. And even better to come back to some happy post :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 17 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your new goodies, just love Paper Artsy. Lovely photo too.
    Happy WOYWW, Angela x 24

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some fabulous goodies there. That lace stencil looks fab. What a lovely photo of you and your boys. The groom sure does look happy.
    Have a great week,
    Von #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that is such a nice pic of you with your baby boys! I am not doing Christmas till I've had my holiday, but then, as the wholesalers are previewing it, it won't be long thereafter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A photo to treasure of you and your boys.
    Great shopping - and more to come - you will enjoy your Brusho paints. Check my blog for my comments when I first met them and had to demo them. (ouch)
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete