http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WOYWW 342

 Hola fellow deskers, welcome from a cloudy Spain, we have been promised sun again tomorrow, can't complain as its been cool first thing but wall to wall sunshine by lunchtime every day!

So how come this time of year always seems to sneak upon us? We know the date, it's the same every year but somehow we all think we have all the time in the world and then, bang, it's here, LOL, well over here it's pretty laid back, but then the Spanish have another one to come in January so they are saving themselves for that, photos at a later date...

Well my desk.....

Still messing with the crazy birds as I had all my cards finished and posted last week. 

So after reading what I thought was a great idea to use the backing from the glue dots to make your own bling, well see for yourself


Seeing as I have far too many stickles I tried a few, the gold glitter obviously was far too runny and came out in a big blob, after scrapping it into the holes I left it all to dry. Some look quite neat at this stage


Took an absolute age to dry, some didn't dry and those that did are quite mishaped, not the best idea I've tried so if anyone has done this, successfully do let me know the secret!

I think all that's left to do is to say, Have a great Christmas one and all and hope to see you next week, flaked out over your desks recovering from all that food no doubt, off to make sausage rolls and mince pies, programmed the cleaning for tomorrow, oh joy!!

Jan x



9 comments:

  1. Well, at least you had a go with the glue dots!! I admire that :-). Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. I'd forgotten the Spanish go over board for Epiphany, don't they? That'll be interesting to see your pics then!
    Merry Christmas, LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen this technique before but not tried it. Getting round quick today to wish you a great Christmas and a very Happy and Crafty New Year x Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting technique - not seen it before - but maybe not try now lol Happy Christmas Anne x #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those crazy birds. Have a wonderful holiday. Peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for experimenting! The mess is part of the fun! Love the birdies! Happy holidays! zsuzsa #38

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like sticky fun! Have a fabulous Christmas Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm running behind, but that's what I've done for the past two weeks. Gee Jan, I've never bought glue dots, so that's a new one on me.

    I stopped by to wish you a merry, safe Christmas, filled with good health, happiness, and love. Happy WOYWW and happy holidays from Bleubeard, Squiggles, and #2 (that's me).

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Jan, Hope you and yours have a lovely, Happy, Peaceful Christmas and Wonderful 2016. Love & Hugs from us both, Shaz #8.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the White Rabbit in Alice I am "Late" - only just getting around to commenting and it is almost time for another week to begin. Sorry, but Christmas got in the way.
    Think I will give the "bling" making a miss, but I bet you enjoyed the process.
    All the best for 2016
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete