http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Golden Christmas


This is my first time of joining this challenge but I have one Christmas Stencil from Tim Holtz, Festive. I saw the technique in a craft magazine to use embossing paste sprinkled with glitter and as I have far too much glitter I thought I would give it a go.



I also used gold card as a layer with a white base, added some gold ribbon out of my huge stash and stamped the sentiment in gold.

Jan x

10 comments:

  1. How effective is that gold powder! I love it. I have glitter and invariably I use the silver a lot and not the gold. But your card is gorgeous.Well done!
    Thanks for visiting,
    Have a good week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Jan, thanks for stopping by.
    Dawn #43

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the gold.
    Diane WOYWW #31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe ce stencilling en doré Jan, le resultat est très festif, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea, the glitter looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and what a great idea to use your glitter in this way.
    Hugs & Thanks for visiting me earlier
    Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice wooork! I love the gold :)
    Thanks for sharing it at 52CCT :) Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I can't believe you are on Christmas in MARCH! I am just wondering if I'll have time to get Easter cards made! Hope all well with you both? Love Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the challenge, and hope to see you again. I think your use of embossing paste and glitter looks lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with our stencilling challenge at 52CCT. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete