http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WOYWW 353

Happy WOYWW, can't believe our Son has been and gone, times flies when you're having fun
 We had a great weekend with him, the weather was beautiful and we had quite a few meals out, he managed Chopitos for breakfast two mornings and his Dad cooked Paella for him so he went home very happy.

 I had a lovely bouquet of flowers from him for Mothers Day (photo below) plus some Polish chocolate prunes, my favourites.



The photo to the right, the flowers were wrapped in netting so I quickly folded it neatly, father and son thought it was very amusing as they both knew where it was headed, straight to my craft room.





As I haven't been up here since last week there's not too much going on but I have started to get things ready for my next scrap lift challenge over on SCS, thought I might finally do a page on Salamanca, I think its three years ago when we went there so high time I made a start.
You might notice I'm using my smash book, couldn't find a better use for it so it will eventually be given to our Grandsons in San Francisco to remind them of our visits over there and our travels over here, I have bought a second one for Grandson number 3 who is expected on May 6th, not sure where I will find the time to do two but!!!

So that's me for this week, thank you to all of you who took the time to leave lovely comments last week, see you over at Julia's Stamping Ground for snoop around your desks.

Jan x

15 comments:

  1. Such lovely flowers and glad you had such a great time!! Have a great week!
    Diane - WOYWW #38

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, Jan. Glad you had such a good visit. Your page looks an exciting start. Have fun.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exactly the same, gift wrapping, nice envelopes and cards,etc I hoard in my studio :-) Happy WOYWW from Vicky#8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm glad you had a lovely Mothers Day...I did too as both my boys were back. I laughed when you saved the netting...I do the same with gift bags, ribbon, bubble wrap and tissue 😊
    Hugs, LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my own in a hotel in central London tonight so good to be hearing about friends goings on! Glad you had a lovely time with your son visiting! Take care Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift idea for your Grandsons!

    Glad you had a lovely visit with your son. The wrappings for the flowers look great - there has to be something you can do with them, right? The flowers are beautiful too.

    Sharon K #48

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you had a good time!

    Greetings, Sofie
    http://sofie-s-world.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely that you had a good time with your son visiting. Polish prune chocolates? I would have liked to see them, but I suppose you have eaten them all, lol!
    Sorry I´m late. I had my new computer today and I have been fiddling about with that but now I have everything going. (I am typing this on my new keyboard, which is Spanish, so I am constantly looking for things that are in a different place). I still have to sort out the printer and some speakers, but the system works!
    Have a great week and thanks for visiting me earlier.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prune chocolates..probably not my favourite combination! Like that you saved the netting from the flowers - LOVE that both your sin and husband knew exactly what you were doing! You were and are in good company....I suspect that lots of netting and ribbon and such were saved this weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, family visits are the best and you certainly managed a lot, totally agree on that gorgeous orange netting, have some gold like it too, bit tricky for gluing though.
    Happy WOYWW, thanks for popping over!
    Shaz in Oz.x #7

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would have done the same with that fab orange netting ;-). Glad you had a good time with your son.
    Sorry I'm running a bit late on WOYWW
    Sharon xx #50

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers are lovely, and I would have done exactly the same thing with the netting.
    Thanks for visiting my site and your nice comments.
    Chris #35

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous flowers! I had to smile at the netting being folded up and transported to the craft room - sort of thing I do.
    Hugs and Thanks for visiting me (sorry I am late but I think I have the influenza)
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you had such a wonderful visit with your son. Waiting to see what you do with the netting. Hugs and Creative Blessings! Kelly #61

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated woyww and beautiful flowers always great when family comes for visits and more so when there your children. I do the same thing saving packaging that comes with items. ~Anne L

    ReplyDelete