http://images.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/scs2/attach/txt.gif

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WOYWW 315

My desk this week, well one part of it, doesn't look as if much is going on but I have finished three projects. I really should take the photo before cleaning up, at one point  I had so much paper out I couldn't find my paper trimmer.


I had a little play with my Brusho paints, after getting ideas from you tube I stabbed a hole in the top of the pots, which makes sense after I took the lid off and ended up using far too much paint, you might just see on the top piece of card. I decided to use one of my new stamps, PaperArtsy Mini flower, to stamp on top of the blue, cut them out and make flowers with them, I actually only finished the one, I think you can just see it, but I quite like it.


This is for our eldest son, his birthday isn't until next month but I wanted to get it finished while I had the idea in my head. Its actually a similar colour to his wedding suit, not sure the shirt collar is the right size for the jacket but after making a few that was the best of the bunch, I even had to make an envelope, as usual I just started the card without any thought of not having an envelope big enough! 


I even managed to finish Katie's card, our Grandsons friend, the balloons I've had for years but they did match the Birthday paper quite well I thought.

And just to show I haven't been slacking this week, my Scraplift page. This was our day out with Joey in San Francisco last year, to take him on the Muni, Tram and Cable car. 
I've started using my Smash book as a Journal of our holidays and special events.

Well that's me for this week, hope you have a great weekend, thanks to all who popped over last week and left lovely comments.

Jan x






11 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for your Smash book! My Smash books are fun, but don't have a purpose, so I have to work on that. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that jacket and shirt card very much..great for a fella! And that's such a fab idea for your Smash book...you'll enjoy that everything Time you open it :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Love the shirt card, but now I think I have to hunt down the brusho's with the hole in them somehow video as the one time I played with mine I had more on me then the paper. ~Stacy #50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards- must try having a go at one of those shirt style cards - maybe for Farthers day :)
    Soojay 10#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you made such lovely cards! I like the shirt one, maybe a good idea for Fathers day! Lea #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards and I like your Scraplift pages.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW.
    Sue #20

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to find Brushos in the US. I am sure they are here by now, but even my local scrapbook/mixed media store hadn't heard of them. I remember Helen (H) saying to prick a hole using a pin so they didn't get onto everything.

    Lovely cards, too. Very creative. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I am finally here! LOL It is still Wednesday here. Love, love your scrap page, Jan! Your cards are so special! the recipients will love them. I know about having so much paper I can't find my paper trimmer! LOL #58

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan, happy WOYWW for yesterday. Cool cards you've made this week. Cheers and enjoy RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that shirt card is awesome! What a great idea! And I love your Smash album. What lovely memories.
    Sorry I'm late in commenting,
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#18

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly haven't been slacking, crikey, you're prolific! Love the card for your son...know just what you mean about the envelope thing....still, better not to be inhibited at the start! Do you mainly stand to craft then, or is that surface not where you do all of it? Sam concerned for your knees..if you sit..where do they go?!!!

    ReplyDelete